No products in the cart.
- No need to form teams, Axe throwing in IATF sanctioned leagues are individually scored
- Leagues run for 8 consecutive weeks, on the night and time you select.
- *Things DO come up, so this is subject to change but you will be notified in advance.
- Each week for the first 7 weeks, players will compete in 4 matches generating points to determine who will be in the last week’s playoffs.
- For IATF, Each Match consists of 15 throws total, or 3 rounds of 5 throws.
- For IATF the playoffs on week 8, the top 16 players will participate in a double elimination tournament.
- For IATF You are allowed 1 excused absence, any other absences will result in forfeiting your scheduled matches.
- League members are encouraged to bring their own axe that falls within the IATF standards of 1.25lb – 1.75lb and a wooden handle of at least 13” and the face (blade) no larger than 4”. Who would show up at their billiards league using the house cue? Approved Axes are available for sale in house
- League regulations will fall under the IATF Standards and rules that can be found HERE